Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend BBQ

Frank and I hosted our first BBQ of the summer. I must say I was so proud of all the work Frank has been doing in our yard cause it looks and is so beautiful. We had the familia over for some Carne Asada (typical mexican's) and Cereza's. It was a good time and always so very nice to see all my cousins.




Colleen & Cousin Cindy




Frank


Freddy, Lionel, Joe & Ronnie


Candy, Nanny, Frances, Dad


Cousin Ronnie & Cousin Joann


Ernie, Frank, Freddy


Cousin Deanna & New BF


Cousin Micheal


Cousin DeeDee & Cousin Margie

My Uncle David & Cousin Maryann






The Kids were in the house playing with The Wii.



Mikey & Sammy

Jordan & Patrick

Everyone seemed to have a really good time. It was a Stone Grove My Friends. Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment