Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cousin Ronnie's Family Get Together

We all got together to see the new (old house) house that my cousins Ronnie and Joann totally remodeled. It was a fun day. Saw alot of my dad's side of the family that we really never see. So that was really really nice.

There are two houses on this property. The front was was totally remodeled and now they are going to start the back house that my cousin Margie and her husband live in. My Aunt Bea has had this property forever so it was really neat listening to all my cousins and my father stories about these two houses. My dad lived here too at one time in his live.



Maryann Kissing the pig (carnitas)


Joann cooked a whole pig it was delicious !


Dee Dee, Dad, Freddy, Joe, Maryann



Robbie (actually showed up)


Candy, Colleen


Frank & Aunt Bea


Colleen, Aunt bea, Candy, Me

Cousin Irene, Jack

Cousin Margie, Cousin DeeDee


Me and Aunt Bea


Everyone chowing !!

No comments:

Post a Comment