Monday, August 23, 2010

Frank's Birthday Gathering

I threw a little soiree to celebrate Frank's B-day. I cooked an Italian spread of Lasagna, Sausage & Peppers, Penne Pasta, Salad. It was delicious however ...a first for me I totally ran out of food. I always have tons of food with leftovers. Everyone ate some even 2nds but of course the fam wont stop teasing me cause they all said that they had to drive thru In n Out on the way home.

Anyways it was a great day as always. My Family is so much fun !


Frank posing by his Cupcake Tower I baked for him


Damn...Im good






























Everyone Singing Happy Birthday to Frank


Frank singing Happy Birthday to Me


I Love this picture !! Everyone all gathered around the dining room singing to the birthday boy. Nova thought they were singing to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment