Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Park 2011...A family tradition for over 60 years












Easter park this year went off without a hitch it was great to see the whole family. We played lots of games and had some good food. The Easter Decorating contest was unreal some of the entries were awesome. Serena won with her American Idol entry. I was not a good photographer I failed to get pictures of all the entries. Seriously this egg competition is getting more intense every year. I started my egg then I asked Frank for help and forget it he took it over and then to a whole other level.

Frank won the chicken wing contest so he is still The Easter Park Master BBQ er and Becca won the cupcake war with her cookie monster cupcake.

Michael was the golden egg winner.

It was awhole lotta fun !






































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment